Consultant at LeadHire
Views:493 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Manager - Sales - Logistics Firm (5-8 yrs)
A sales manager profile for a logistics startup based out of Bangalore. Looking at proficient IC with strong B2B sales background. The individual must be managing approx. 20+ key accounts of the business. You are responsible for end-to-end sales cycle and is expected to work with internal and external stakeholders to bring a customer on-board meeting defined revenue and margin goals, maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. The sales manager will work closely with product/tech and finance teams internally to ideate and create a value proposition that helps position the company's value proposition in the target sector.
What you will do?
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts that achieve assigned sales quotas
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales. Use direct and indirect channels to generate leads
- Probe customers to clearly understand their business challenges and marry it with organisations offerings
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to CXO, senior managers and decision-makers
- Report on sales activity and update CRM system on prospect and customer interactions
- Develop and maintain plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for the company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace