Client Manager at EDGE Executive Search
Views:216 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Sales - ITeS/BPO Solutions (10-11 yrs)
Our client is a leading integrated technology provider to the global logistics and supply chain industry. For over a decade, the company has enabled hundreds of enterprise customers across the United States, Middle East & Africa and Asia regions to process millions of transactions everyday in the freight forwarding, logistics and warehousing businesses to solve complex business problems on the ERP SaaS platform.
The company also has extended its logistics domain expertise to provide outsourcing services, so that customers can focus on and scale their business. They are one of the very few companies that provide both the full suite of product and services capabilities to this industry
- The Sales Manager will lead and execute the growth and adoption of ITeS and outsourcing opportunities for key customers in the MEA region and also specific or select global customer opportunities.
- This is essentially high-quality technical services selling with a deep understanding of the customer business processes and architecting how you can be the partner to outsource these services. You will engage across levels and roles in the customer organization including CXO's and functional leaders.
- Own and drive the revenue and quota goals for ITeS business in the MEA region.
Work with the domain SME's and marketing to help co-create key sales assets
Methodically build a robust pipeline, own the opportunities and orchestrate all internal teams for deal closures.
Build the ITeS customer value framework, adopt it for each unique customer business scenario and drive key differentiators to help customer realize the value, RoI and cost benefits for outsourcing.
Drive and own the pilot staging successfully for each such customer opportunity and own the full deal contract closure.
Work with different customer stakeholder teams to articulate and demonstrate the full value of leveraging the ITeS domain capabilities to ensure we can effectively align with the complex needs of their business and build confidence to expand the relationship in phases.
Work closely and in tandem with the product sales teams for joint market and customer coverage. Be the owner for the ITeS functional goals in such shared opportunities.
- You have approximately 10 years plus of ITeS sales experience; of which at least 5 in the UAE/ME region. People management exposure is great, even though this will initially be in an IC role.
- Proven track record in selling outsourcing services to customers who operate in highly complex and competitive businesses. You know how to harness a deal and how to take a small pilot to a multi-million dollar contract.
- You have in-depth understanding of the entire ITeS sales cycles work and the ability to independently operate a startup or a new business within a large global ITeS firm.
- You have consistently delivered on quotas and have often exceeded targets, better than your peers and better than your competitors. You should have a solid testament and reference from your customers/region/industry.
- You know how to workaround the operating constraints and when things are not perfect and not lose focus on the goal and have demonstrated this consistently.
- You know the ME market extremely well and what it takes to succeed in the region.
- Exposure to B2B SaaS and high-tech businesses would be great.
Reports to: Head of the ITES business
A great opportunity for ITeS Sales professionals and be a part of an expanding organization.