Head - Partnership at Map My Talent Consulting
Views:213 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manager - Sales - IT Software & Consulting Firm (12-15 yrs)
We are looking to hire immediately a female hard core front line hard core numbers driven and target driven sales person from IT software/ consulting /system integration etc industry for an extremely reputed Organization in Banglore. The person should have good contacts in the industry in the Banglore region and can get going from the start.
- Build good understanding of the technology and services industry and its growth path going ahead.
- Develop trusted relationships with the senior management of the companies. Cultivate and preserve that trust by providing a consistent and reliable experience for the members. Build a thorough understanding of key member needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing members by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives. Evangelize them about Organization products and services, for example, Future IT Skills, Startup program etc.
- Help MNC members upsell India & the capabilities to their parent leadership, ensuring more work comes to the country.
- Help new companies to set up work in India by providing them details about the industry, talent, landscape etc. Connect them to the relevant authorities & consultants that will help them in the journey.
- Keeping a check that relevant information is flowing to the senior leadership of the MNC members and their policy matters are being picked up by the internal teams.
- Planning and presenting reports on Council progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or trainings.
- Manage communications between members and internal teams.
- Play a key role in increasing the member folio in the region. This can be achieved by nurturing better relations with the consulting firms, existing members.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Keep Organization senior leadership abreast to the member company structure, what each company is doing, and planning to do strategically, role played by different leaders in each company.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- 12+ years of experience in fast-paced environments with a focus on business operations, project or program management.
- Ability to start and develop professional relationships with senior level executives.
- Conduct primary and secondary research on companies and their strategic direction.
- Strong writing, speaking and listening communication skills in English.
- Ability to build consensus for what is the client requirement and potential commitment.
- Can operate alone without a reporting team.
- Can set his/her own work structure, given the overall direction.
- Ability to write short summaries and reports.
- Ability to see the bigger picture of what the client is doing and what Organization is doing and link them together.
- Master's Degree/ MBA from premier institute/ university.
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations.