Manager - Sales - IT Services (6-14 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Lead the sales function (farming and hunting), for assigned patch for the entire suite of company offerings
Manage the end to end sales cycle and be responsible for personal quotas
Our client is one of the leading IT services companies, and boasts of arrow-head offerings for different industry lines. They have a world class team across functions, and we are currently working with them to augment their sales team.
The incumbent would need to:
- Manage the end to end sales cycle for the assigned accounts / patch and own the quota for the same
- Engage with CXOs at client organisations for pitching the suite of service offerings
- Work internally with pre-sales, lead generation and marketing team sand externally with channel partners to achieve business objectives
- The role would entail a mix of hunting of new logos and also also farming of existing clientele and servicing of their current requirements
The successful candidate must have:
- Sales experience in the IT services industry for atleast 6 years and at max 13 years
- Must have managed ticket size of around 1 million dollars personally, and a quota of atleast 3 million USD.
- Must has exhibited stability in career and growth in his prior organsiations
- Exposure to BFSI space would be a bonus
- Must be currently based out of Mumbai / Pune
- Meritocratic culture
- Be a part of a very flat organisation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jishnu Banerjee on +91 080 6826 6823
Contact - Jishnu Banerjee - +91 080 6826 6823
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.