Branch Head - Recruitment at Edge Executive Search Pvt Ltd
Views:112 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Sales - IT (5-10 yrs)
The Company :
Our client is a premier, respected provider of news and analysis regarding technology, entrepreneurship and trends. Major global corporations rely on their insights to plan their product and positioning investments in today's dynamic markets. Originally a part of a global news and information leader, they are now re-positioning for a period of rapid growth, as technology takes centre-stage in the future of business.
The Job: The client is looking for Frontline sales Manager for the SAAS products.
- Mid-Senior Frontline Sales role which involves identifying and creating Sales/ Revenue opportunities within existing relationships as well as new clients . This role involves solution selling to Enterprise Technology Firms and relevant Large-sized Corporates.
- The candidate requires a strategic approach of selling, account planning and relationship building/management with a sharp focus on sales numbers. The candidate must possess robust Key Account Management Skills with Solution Selling approach. The ideal candidate should possess skills to both grow business from existing customers as well as identify new accounts for Revenue Growth.
- Manage, retain and grow revenue
- Lead, negotiate, and close multi-layered solution based deals
- Strategic Accounts business nurture and grow existing large accounts
- Large account mapping and penetration using interpersonal and communication skills
- Hunt and Create new Revenue Opportunities from Untapped Markets/ Accounts.
- Communicate effectively and develop relationships at various levels with senior management in different departments/business verticals within the account
- Demonstrate a high level of business acumen and thorough understanding of the customer's business, organization, strategy, financial position and propose solutions that meet their objectives
- Due diligence in providing Account management data, accurate forecasting, and activity reports creating a solid foundation for strategic account planning
- Acts as a point of contact for client and attend to customer issues promptly as appropriate
Your Profile :
you should be post graduate with 5+ years of sales experience in SAAS Products. Significant work experience in similar industry and knowledge of customer workflow. Proven account management experience managing large accounts. Experience in Customer Relationship Management throughout all levels in the organisation. Experience in B2B Consultative Selling. Reasonable awareness of business/technology/investments and start-up ecosystem in the country. Knowledge of the digital marketing and media ecosystem