Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:835 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager - Sales - International Market - Industrial Products Firm (2-5 yrs)
Sales Manager (International Market) - Industrial Products
- Overseeing complete business operations with the accountability of profitability, forecasting monthly/ annual sales targets, & executing them in a given time frame.
- Strategizing the long term as well as short term business directions to ensure maximum profitability in line with designated objectives.
Business Development :
- Identifying and developing new streams for long-term revenue growth.
- Utilising public information and personal network for developing marketing intelligence to generate leads.
- Tapping new markets globally and coordinating with channel partners to penetrate these segments to expand business & generate income.
International Marketing & Sales
- Evaluating marketing budgets periodically including manpower-planning initiatives and ensuring adherence to planned expenses.
- Monitoring and keeping collections under control, with timely recovery of outstandings.
- Conducting competitor/ market analysis by keeping abreast of market trends, competitor moves to achieve market share metrics.
- Driving sales strategies for attainment of periodical targets with a view to optimize revenue from primary as well as secondary sales; as well as exports to overseas clients.
Key Account Management
- Charting out new sales avenues in the market for expanding the potential customer base, gauging their requirements & bagging sales orders. Participating in reviews and managing response to the RFI/RFP from client.
- Extending technical services to clients, involving interfacing with them, conducting trials at their sites, suggesting most viable product range and establishing relations with customers for securing future business.
- Preparing Service Level Agreement (SLA) and securing approval from the client for the same.
- Overseeing finalisation of sales deals with the key accounts, controlling market receivables to manage credit figures, and building healthy relations with the accounts to secure repeat/ referral business.
Product Management/ Branding
- Conducting and organising sales promotional activities as a part of brand building and market development effort by mapping the target customers/ audience.
- Building brand focus in conjunction with operational requirements and ensuring maximum brand visibility and capturing optimum market shares.
- Undertaking extensive market study/ reviews to understand market size, potential and future requirements of the customer from the territories being handled.
- Handling product development and new product launches to widen the product portfolio and generate exceptional sales volumes.
Qualification And Experience:
1. B.E / B.Tech & MBA with Experience of 2-5 years in Sales and marketing of Industrial Products and their applications
2. Ability to establish the product at customer-end for its best performance
3. Good knowledge of products and their market trends (customer and competitive environment)
4. Ability to train people of various cross-sections on products and their applications through presentations
5. Good oral and written communication skills
6. Experienced in international sales & marketing
7. Able to understand, create & manage distribution networks
8. Systematic & analytical in approach - should have very good understanding of numbers
9. Superior presentation & communication skills
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.: