Talent Acquisition Role at Talentroot
Views:79 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Sales - Insurance (7-14 yrs)
About Global Insurance:
We are a composite broker licensed by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
Established in the year 1973, we are one of the leading providers of risk management, insurance and reinsurance broking services in the Indian subcontinent. We deliver a range of insurance related services to large corporates and to communities. This includes risk consulting, insurance placement, risk management, and claims management. Our operational delivery contains multi-layered services such as retail broking, reinsurance, employee benefit consulting and broking services. We deliver top-notch flexible and state-of-the-art solutions that are quantifiable and have a progressive impact on our client's businesses. We act independently from any other insurance entities ensuring focused and impartial advice to clients at all times. The acid test of an insurance program is the ability to provide efficient service in the event of a claim. We take pride in having handled some of the largest and most complex claims in the history of Insurance in India.
Job Description Hunter (Team Member/Individual):
Role Purpose / Summary:
- Build and strengthen relationships with the prospects / new clients by delivering the desired client experience and value proposition;
- Drive sales of all Insurance Products, by developing, identifying, and securing all relevant direct sale opportunities.
- Act as the contact for dedicated prospects or clients (or a portfolio of prospects or clients) with the aim of new business development.
- Accountable for the development of new business and achieving and exceeding the new business budget
- Identifying the new revenue generation opportunities and to keep a constant flow of sales pipeline
- Ability to understand the Client, their industry and their risks and match them with potential Global Solutions
- Product demonstrations and visiting clients/prospects with a structured plan
- Manage sales funnel development by entering and updating all prospects/clients' opportunities and leads in GCRM Portal (or other CRM system) and regularly update the same to facilitate closure of sales.
- Responsible for revenue placement in the policy system on a real-time basis and invoicing in the policy system on a regular basis post receipt of mandatory documents.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of information entered in the policy system in terms of client details and status of renewals.
- Responsible for maintaining an active portfolio of sufficient number of prospect accounts as per geography and opportunities to target throughout the year
- Responsible for maintaining an intensity of new client meetings per week
- Engaging with the central Placement team of Global on new business and for procurement and negotiation of quotes for risk placement of new business
- Accountable and responsible for articulating the value delivered by Global and effectively lead remuneration negotiations
- Maintaining good relations with clients with help of Account Managers/ team members to ensure cross-sells and renewals
- Limited overseeing of on-going client satisfaction, retention & profitability
- Participating in trade shows, conferences, marketing and PR campaigns and other activities designed to enhance the image of products and services
- Responsible for compliance with IRDAI, other, regulatory requirements and Global business procedures (including usage of GCRM System, and application of Insurer security policies where relevant, renewal of Broker's certificate if applicable)
- Optimistic and risk-taking ability
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Decision Making
- Confident negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong customer relationship building skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.