Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:9870 Applications:480 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:407
Manager - Sales HR/HR Business Partner - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
Exp: 4 - 8 years
Talents from Tier 1/2 B Schools (MBA HR)
Should be from FMCG
The incumbent would be managing HR for the entire salesforce (Pan India)
- Sales HR functions from Human Resource Planning, Reward Management, Compensations & Benefits, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development.
- Responsible for all Talent Management, HR operations & Sales Administration for India Business.
- Continually review HR Policies, Benefits- levels, Service Conditions and prepare the corrective action plan and custodian of Sales HR.
- Design Induction/Orientation programmes for new recruits. Also ensure defining jobs, setting targets, developing standards and promote Employee Dialogue within Team Members.
- Developing HR strategies, providing strategic HR direction in line with organizational needs as part of the senior management, Introducing new Sales Incentives scheme for field feet. Monitoring Sales staffs performance.
- Ensures appreciation and embedding of Key HR Agenda's across the said functions.
- Shares responsibility of Goal and KRA delivery for the internal clients.
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves.
- Conceptualizing & effectuating training & development initiatives for improving employee productivity, building capability and quality enhancement.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances & maintaining cordial employee relations.
- Managing complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.