Co-Founder at Envista Mindmap Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1193 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:255
Manager - Sales HR Business Partner - FMCG (2-5 yrs)
Manager - HRBP Sales
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR business partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs.
What you will do :
- Partner with the sales function across all the channels (General Trade , Modern Trade & E Commerce) to ensure business delivery through short term and long term initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of business and capability and form an independent view of workforce in terms of performance & potential
- Ensure talent fulfillment for Sales team up-to ASM level. Work on a proactive model to ensure a ready pipeline at any point of time.
- Collaborate with COE and Sales team to design and deliver sales incentive scheme through research on market best practice and implement a customized design for Capital Foods through well thought out 3-year evolution plan
- Drive employee intelligence by establishing a listening framework based on beat plan concept, resulting in a monthly employee pulse report. This will be the base input for forecasting attrition in Sales and ensuring minimizing regrettable attrition.
- Collaborate with business and COE teams to design and deliver a bespoke Sales
- Capability Framework with a 3-year strategic view.
- Develop a BFTP (Business Forward Talent Placement) by assessing the sales force and the distribution priorities to enable placement of best talent across most critical territories
- Design and develop Engagement & Recognition programs in collaboration with Business & Sales Team
- Constantly research comparable market players and work with the Sales Head to evolve the sales structure through organization design initiatives
- Ensure compliance and adherence to governance and statutory guidelines whilst ensuring employee discipline in field.
- Create awareness and influence adherence towards HRMS and employee life cycle processes.
Skills required :
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring compensation and benefit packages.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized.