HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:563 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:212
Manager - Sales HR Business Partner - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Collaborate to develop the strategic HR priorities for Sales Function
- Responsible for identifying, prioritizing and communicating business needs to HR Solutions, HR
- Services and other HRBP's and follow up on service level agreements as necessary.
- Understand the business and customer requirements in order to ensure that HR activities and programs are ultimately aligned with their needs and to ensure they can contribute effectively as members of business teams.
- Ensure successful application of HR solutions through consulting and implementation to solve Organizational issues.
- Drive action planning and execution following employee surveys to ensure a constant focus on improving employee engagement.
- Lead and/or support employee engagement initiatives and activities.
- Take lead to support Rewards planning and execution of Goal Deployment, performance appraisals and compensation campaigns.
- Leverage tools and systems to generate reports and perform analytics in support of the business.
- Ensure disciplined and consistent approach and processes for change are utilized in the business for all types of change project.
- Acting as an internal consultant, advise and coach business leaders on what should be done and how to facilitate and managing the process for change.
- Ensure the organization, its structure, resources and key relationships are aligned to business strategy, goals and processes.
- Support leadership in the integration of strategy, process, and people into the right structure with the right competencies and capabilities to realize the business plan and maximize performance.
- Act as trusted advisor by providing proactive and strategic HR consultancy, advice and coaching to business leaders.
Qualification Summary :
- Experience in an HR Business Partner role with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and deliver results.