Manager - Sales Hiring - BFSI (5-12 yrs)
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Ability to manage large scale across same or different geographies with ease.
- Be able to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
- Possess strong ability to screen interview candidates within the framework of the position specifications and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Communicate effectively with the hiring manager and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Provide a great candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- End to end recruiting experience with strong experience in Sales and Customer support hiring
- Ability to build strong relationships and manage expectations of both candidate and hiring managers
- High on attention to detail and process driven
- Problem Solving Mindset with the ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to communicate company's value proposition and negotiate offers
- Understanding of esops
- Experience of strong sales and other functional hiring experience
- Preferred industries banking, telecom, edtechs.
- MBA Preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.