AVP - Business Development & Recruitment at Career Experts
Views:4392 Applications:446 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Manager - Sales - FMCG/Hair Care (2-10 yrs)
Opportunity of Sales Manager with a 23 year old leading Naturals (Ayurvedic) hair care brand, with good Indian & international presence.
POSITION OVERVIEW :
- Providing leadership support and direction to the team and frontline sales force to achieve monthly and annual sales targets in terms of both Primary and Secondary.
- Build a strong distribution network to expand footprint across geographies and channels. Expand the direct coverage vs Indirect wholesale coverage to drive growth in the category.
- Execute on all the sales fundamentals like beat adherence, bill cut, ECO, TLSD and beat productivity for the entire sales team.
- Ensure automation and sales technology is leveraged to drive sales across the channels.
- Execution of Trade marketing and sales development initiatives as per the action standards. Build a team which excels in market execution.
- Leading a team of sales executives and frontline sales team and building a talent pipeline for the future.
- Build a culture of sales discipline and process adherence. Sales skew, receivables management, rate control in the market.
- Build engagement and be a supplier of choice for the distribution and trade partners. Speed of action and passion to be the cornerstones of the frontline team.
Supervises: Territory Sales In-charge
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
PERSON OVERVIEW :
Qualification & Experience - MBA in Sales and Marketing/Post Graduate with Minimum 2 to Maximum 10 Years experience and preferably worked as ASM/SO in FMCG/OTC sales.
Age : - 26+Years
Essential Attributes (Experience / Exposure characteristics) - Proficient knowledge in FMCG / OTC Sales
Desirable Attributes :
- Sales Planning and Execution
- Budgeting & Financial Control
- Channel Development & Management
- Distribution Dynamics and Expansion
- Trade Management and Market execution
- Sales Development
- Sales Discipline and Process Adherence
- People Development
- Understanding of Markets, Customer segments and Sales Channels (Ayurvedic products / Cosmetics / FMCG)
Behavioral Competencies: Result Orientation, Analytical thinking, Customer Orientation (External & Internal), Commercial Acumen, Team working & leadership, Build and Leverage Network, Speed of execution.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.