Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:877 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Manager - Sales - FMCG (7-15 yrs)
Sales Manager - FMCG - Rajasthan
At present, We are having an urgent opening for SALES MANAGER (RSM Role) - RAJASTHAN for a REPUTED FMCG Co based at JAIPUR location..
The company is a fast-growing FMCG company with a yearly turnover of 1200 - 1600 crores
- Will be Fore fronting entire gamut of sales and marketing operations in the assigned region of RAJASTHAN & allied areas.
- Will Leading a team of 4 - 6 Area Sales Managers and 25 - 30 Sales officers managing sales worth Rs. 75 Cr. p.a.
- Conducting market research to track the latest trends & competitors move & devising counteraction for the same.
- Developing multilevel contacts with Dealers, wholesalers and end consumers.
- Preparing a rolling forecast of stocks to achieve the requisite availability level of stock at C & F level.
- Ensuring smooth coordination with C & F and Distributors for maintaining requisite stock availability at a distribution point.
- Overseeing activities of the Area Sales Managers and guiding them with laid benchmarks.
- Making budgetary forecasting and its control in the region.
- Design and monitor individual and team sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Develop and maintain the sales and marketing business plan.
- Consistently working towards reducing costs on all major heads including CFA and Logistics.
- Responsible for the promotional budget for the brands at the retail level. Innovative conceptualizing & utilization of local sales promotional & merchandising activities, monthly schemes at the point of sale for achieving sales target and brand awareness.
- Lead, Motivate, Guide & Mentor Team members to drive an organization's Sales Targets, conduct Monthly Review Meetings to understand the progress, plan & mitigate prevailing issues.
- Go-Getter, Target Oriented & Excellent Communication Skills and Good Interpersonal Skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.