HR Consultant at Freelancer
Views:669 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Sales - EdTech (2-3 yrs)
Ed tech startup is looking for Customer Success manager who can grow up to leadership roles for their Company.
1- B-School Education
2. 2 to 3 years experience (Preferably Sales/ Customer Management)
3. Any industry is fine
4. Need super aggressive and a multi tasker with high aptitude
5. Salary fixed and variable.
- Mentoring the Customer Success teams by setting the strategy and prioritizing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs); hiring, training, and developing a world-class team
- Driving customer lifetime value by defining the Customer journey; Controlling churn rate; Increasing revenue by upselling/ cross-sell; Deploying programs to help drive business value with customers; Customer goal achievement; Collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Architecting the customer success organization and solutions to leverage and scale in support of our revenue ambitions
- Partnering very closely with our sales/ Operations teams to engage with leaders at prospective customers and existing customers to define goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them.