Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:11389 Applications:1258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Manager - Sales - eCommerce (7-13 yrs)
Manager - Sales - Leadership Role - 7 - 12 Years - e-Commerce - Bangalore
- As a Sales Leader, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy for SMB (Small and medium Business) for Prione in India. You will manage a central team which will enable SMEs online and drive their success through a Franchise partner network spread out across India. This role
- will also be responsible for partner management, including training, capability building and ROI. This role provides the opportunity to own the charter for the function and transform the online selling landscape in India.
- To be successful in this role you will need superior customer-interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous start-up kind of environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives.
- This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate. Additionally, this role also requires strong partner and vendor management capability by setting up strong mechanisms for delivering seller success through
Roles and Responsibilities
- Set-Up and Shape the strategy and implementation plan for the function in-line with business priorities
- Own and manage and central Franchise management sales team, which will manage 3 rd party partners driving Seller enablement across the country
- Understand products and services offered by Prione and can articulate its functions and benefits to internal and external audiences.
- Manage a team of Regional Managers to enable SMBs with valuable selection and to manage their performance.
- Hire, train and manage the central Sales team (20+ member strength).
- Develop partner acquisition and management process and ensure strong
implementation and audit mechanisms on-ground
- Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target for various services using local knowledge, secondary research and past data for partners to target.
- Identify valuable sellers and selection for Prione's services.
- Interface with internal and partner teams to identify seller needs and deploy resources to lift these seller capabilities to work on online platform
- Drive adoption of new services, promotions or processes across city teams
- Analyze data and improve or develop processes to help sellers become successful on online platform.
- Review the processes through customer/seller feedback mechanism and provide feedback and suggestions to modify them to enhance customer/seller experience
- Constantly come up with new ideas and solutions to help improve business efficiency and customer experience
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in sales and leadership roles.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers.
- Must be metrics-driven.
- Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly, Attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Deep understanding of the retail and e-commerce landscape in India, preference for candidates from ecommerce, Retail, FMCG & Marque startups.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Vendor Management or Franchisee Management or Distributor channel management experience preferred