Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1152 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Sales - Distributed Power Systems (5-8 yrs)
Sales Manager - Distributed Power Systems
- Responsible for Business development and Sales function of Distributed Power Transformers, Substations medium (10, 35, 110 KV) and high voltage (110 KV+), optional (traction substation);
- Responsible for Order Execution, Payment Collection and logistics activities;
- Developing strategies for Business improvement;
- Preparation of Annual business plan for order book, sale and collection, budget estimates for the financial year, review of budget vs actuals and taking necessary corrective / preventive actions for controlling, wherever required;
- Monitoring information on tenders floated by customers;
- Reviewing the technical specification and other tender related documents on the compliance front;
- Reviewing/proposing changes required in Tender documents for onward interaction with customers;
- Demand forecast study and analyzing the Competitor, Proposing our requirements (Both technical/commercial terms) to customers for necessary incorporation in tender documents;
- Reviewing the costing/estimates and finalizing the prices to be quoted for the tenders. Reviewing & monitoring of bidding activity, list of participants, price comparative statements;
- Monitoring cash flows as per the order terms
- Electrical Engineers with Minimum 5 years of experience in sales and marketing of transformers.
- Good English speaking skills.
- Russian speaking skills would be an added advantage.
- Candidates residing or willing to relocate to Baku, Azerbaijan may only apply.
- Candidates with short joining period preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.