Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:102 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Sales Development - IT - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-12 yrs)
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and results-driven Sales Development Manager. You will be a fit if you have led a demand generation and pipeline development team for a software product organization.
The Sales Development Manager will be responsible for driving continued success at the top of the funnel for the Organization. The ideal candidate has a proven history of coaching Sales Development Representatives to exceed their monthly, quarterly, and annual meeting and pipeline quotas.
- Coach and develop a team of high performing SDRs (Outbound). This includes mentorship and oversight of all deals through the qualification process and meeting team goals for pipeline creation.
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to drive account-based strategy and continuously meet qualified opportunity and pipeline goals & create a well-oiled pipeline generation machine
- Scale existing sales development playbook for effective prospecting and best practices
- Take a data-driven approach to uncover trends and opportunities for improvement
- Manage sales development tech stack (Salesforce, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Seamless & Wingman)
- Help SDRs plan and prepare for their future sales career path
- Work with senior leadership to build on our existing lead generation and pipeline development strategies to improve efficiency across the sales organization
- Hire, lead and mentor fantastic sales talent to qualify, nurture and deliver leads to our Sales Executive team
- Cultivate and maintain a culture of perpetual coaching, routine enablement, and servant leadership
- Set and communicate clear objectives for individual team members - and hold the team to them
- Utilize SFDC & SalesLoft email and call metrics/reports to improve sales performance
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives that drive new business growth
- Proven track record of success as an SDR manager
- Some from a Good B School
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs
- 2+ years in Software sales as an IC & manager; experience managing a Sales Development team in a fast-paced, highly competitive software sales environment
- A history of consistently performing above team quota and being able to forecast accurately
- Effectively lead teams with the right combination of data and strong personal leadership
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong Salesforce skills and experience using SalesLoft/Outreach highly preferred
- Passionate about training and developing a team
- Exceptional presentation, negotiation, and closing skills with the ability to sell to decision-making levels
Interested people may call 9538654049/8451801646
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.