Founder at Serving Skill
Views:170 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Sales Development - IT (8-12 yrs)
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and results-driven Sales Development Manager. You will be a fit if you have led a demand generation and pipeline development team for a software product organization. You're someone whos not afraid to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on but are equally adept at leading and developing a high-performing team.
The Sales Development Manager will be responsible for driving continued success at the top of the funnel for Wingify. The ideal candidate has a proven history of coaching Sales Development Representatives to exceed their monthly, quarterly, and annual meeting and pipeline quotas. Your background exemplifies demonstrated success in building camaraderie and community across the team and the entire Sales Development organization.
- Coach and develop a team of high performing SDRs (Outbound). This includes mentorship and oversight of all deals through the qualification process and meeting team goals for pipeline creation.
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to drive account-based strategy and continuously meet qualified opportunity and pipeline goals & create a well-oiled pipeline generation machine
- Scale existing sales development playbook for effective prospecting and best practices
- Take a data-driven approach to uncover trends and opportunities for improvement
- Manage sales development tech stack (Salesforce, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Seamless & Wingman)
- Help SDRs plan and prepare for their future sales career path
- Work with senior leadership to build on our existing lead generation and pipeline development strategies to improve efficiency across the sales organization
- Hire, lead and mentor fantastic sales talent to qualify, nurture and deliver leads to our Sales Executive team
- Cultivate and maintain a culture of perpetual coaching, routine enablement, and servant leadership
- Set and communicate clear objectives for individual team members - and hold the team to them
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and creative incentives
- Utilize SFDC & SalesLoft email and call metrics/reports to improve sales performance
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives that drive new business growth
- Proven track record of success as an SDR manager
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs
- 2+ years in Software sales as an IC & manager; experience managing a Sales Development team in a fast-paced, highly competitive software sales environment
- A history of consistently performing above team quota and being able to forecast accurately
- Effectively lead teams with the right combination of data and strong personal leadership
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong Salesforce skills and experience using SalesLoft/Outreach highly preferred
- Passionate about training and developing a team
- Exceptional presentation, negotiation, and closing skills with the ability to sell to decision-making levels
- Consistent track record of identifying team needs and successfully implementing solutions
Here's why we think you should come work with us:
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear Yes, lets do that! and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
We have vibrant resources and utilize modern technology.