Manager Recruitment at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:68 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Sales - CES Solutions (12-18 yrs)
Sales Manager CES
- To develop and build relationships and provide Experience Management (XM) solutions to customers, help in solving business problems and improve over all customer engagement.
- Achieve overall sales target for the assigned solutions of XM and Knowledge management and develop new customers and partners across India.
Key Accountabilities :
- To build strong, open and collaborative relationships with the customers, Partners Global Sales Consulting teams
- To become an integral contributor to the Sales organization, ability to meet and exceed target revenue.
- To sell advanced applications like, Experience management, Knowledge Management product sales through identification of customer needs and development of solutions that create business value for prospects and customers
- To establish strong relationships during the entire sales-cycle with prospects and customers, based on deep product expertise and thorough understanding of importance of customer experience improvement in various industries
- To develop and maintain the "Trusted Advisor" status with prospects and customers by :
a. Identifying and understanding customer business objectives through :
i. Prospect and customer meetings
ii. Workshop facilitation
iii. Industry research and understanding
- Articulating the value of solutions to our prospects and customers through :
a. Solution presentations
b. Techno-commercial presentations
c. Proposal authoring
d. Business case creation
e. Channel management
- To assist in the development and sales support of channel partners so that they become integral part of the effective sales team to generate target revenue
- To support the transition from successful sales into successful professional services delivery and take end-end ownership.
People Specification :
Characteristics required :
- Integrity - Being honest, respectful, accountable and fair
- Professionalism - Take personal responsibility for the quality of our work, our attitude, communication and how we present ourselves.
- Passion - Being enthusiastic and positive in our actions
- Preparedness - Continuing to be current, knowledgeable and informed
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or related degree with 6-8 years industry experience been involved in direct and indirect sales.
- Ability to bridge the fabled IT/business divide, using commercial experience and strong communication skills to complete a variety of deliverables - from defining solution requirements, to leading RFI and RFP response teams, to translating techno babble into easy English.
- Have an understanding of the Customer need across multi-channels such as Telephony, Email, Chat, Asynchronus channels, Social Media and BackOffice; and translating this into successful sales.
- Strong business analysis and consulting skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills and effective time management skills.
- Ability to quickly understand client requirements and needs and articulate potential solutions.
- Experience, as sales and relationship consultant, engaging at many levels of customer organizations, including business, operations, finance, as well as CXO level executives.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills