Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:11208 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:231
Manager - Sales & Business Development - eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
We have a role with one of the leading ecommerce company in India. I'm looking out for Manager-Sales & Business Development role for Bangalore location.
Below mentioned are the details about the roles and responsibilities :-
Manager-Sales & Business Development
The company strives to be the world's most customer-- centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them.
The company's Indian Marketplace is one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Ecommerce company. This critical role will lead a team of Business Development Managers (BDMs) for a new fulfillment channel - Seller Flex. Seller Flex is a model wherein we replicate our premium fulfilment model FBA within seller premises. BDMs work with Category Management, Category BDMs, Account Management, Product Management,Finance, Program Management, Marketing, Merchant Technologies and other stakeholders to create a high- quality experience for customers and sellers. They also engage with strategic accounts to grow the Marketplace business and drive better selection,quality,and operational performance.
Role and Responsibilities:
- May have direct people management responsibility
- Develop a sales charter for acquiring large or medium seller for strategic partnership on Seller Flex.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Liaison with other teams like Category Business Development Managers, Product Management, FBA Operations, Seller Support and Account Management.
- Develop SOPs for different business processes.
- Identify and refine metrics for tracking program and seller success.
- To review the sales process and suggest changes to improve efficiency.
- Business Reporting
Represent 3P business for the fulfilment channel at review meetings
Provide financial planning inputs
Analyze the business to understand trends, shifts, spikes/dips etc.
- MBA or equivalent post-graduation, with at least six years of experience in Sales or Account management, E-commerce or retail.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience in directly leading operational and project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Work experience in consumer product sales/marketing or in e-commerce.
- Prior experience influencing C-level executives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.