Manager - Sales - BPO (2-7 yrs)
About the company
The market leader for Global Relocations in the Indian Subcontinent, with presence in the Middle East and Asia. They have established themselves as the market leader for Information Management in India.They have positioned themselves among the top 3 players in the Cash Management space within 5 years of market entry.
The capability to acquire, design and build high quality Real Estate to support our core businesses led to the foray into premium properties covering residential, commercial and hospitality properties. Spread over 2000 acres.Today the company has its presence in 6 countries, servicing over 1000 global customers with a workforce of over 7000 motivated professionals.
About the opportunity:
Position: Manager - Sales
Location : Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Responsible for pitching and pursuing clients (both existing and new) for BPS solution and services to generate revenue in Domestic/ Indian Market
- Achieve monthly/quarterly/yearly pre decided sales target for the assigned region / area for BPS business
- Continuous coordination with the finance team for the rate negotiation and approved agreement related to BPS customers
- Generate the opportunity pipeline for organic and inorganic growth through direct engagement with the client
- Develop high levels of engagement with clients to pitch solutions
- Work closely with clients to identify gaps/ opportunities for sales prospects
- Enhance and grow key accounts in the region through relationship building and maximize sale opportunities for BPS
- Collaborates with the pre-sales and delivery team and be an interface to the client
- Developing strong relationships with the Clients (domestic and global) leading to deep understanding of their long-term business strategies.
- Acquiring Financial Industry and getting leads
- Visiting Clients and being a single point of contact to the clients for sales, business development is concerned and Commercial negotiation with clients