Recruiter at Vaspire Management Consultants
Views:3524 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Sales - Automotive - South East Asian Region (5-15 yrs)
- Develop new & expand the existing distributors (Industrial Sales) in South East Asian Countries
- Analyze and evaluate sales potentials, competition, economic/business conditions, and distributor performance in the assigned geography and design sales strategy to make area operation more effective in meeting sales target.
- Develop new OEM's & MRO's in the industrial/automotive segment
- Establish personal contact and maintain an on-site working relationship with distributors who are buying, exhibiting, selling products, in accordance with corporate and regional sales goals, programs and policies.
- Prepare & deliver customized technical presentation & provide solutions to the clients in each focused industrial sector to support sales
- Prepare annual sales forecast, breaking it down to a monthly & weekly plan, weekly call reports, progress against the target, territory analysis etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Attend and participate in Company sales meeting and trade or industry meetings, shows and conventions to increase knowledge of products, improve selling techniques and cultivate good working relationships with distributors and product users.
- Keep abreast of all pertinent competitor activity in the allotted territory viz.pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc & provide continuous updates to the VP sales
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.