Consultants at V&V HR Consultants
Views:1461 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Manager - Sales & Marketing - Capital/Industrial Equipment (8-12 yrs)
Qualification - BE / B.Tech (Mechl/ Chemical Engg) and MBA in Marketing (Desirable)
Experience - 8 to 12 + years
- Able to lead the Marketing & Sales team and achievement of national & global sales targets.
- Actively involved in closing of major and critical deals.
- Able to mentor, coach and lead a group of young and dedicated team of engineers & staff and network with the common goal of "value creation & customer delight".
- To build & nurture a global corporate image for the company and bring in global business tie ups and building lasting corporate level relations.
- Preparation of annual business plans and target setting.
- Planning and strategizing for achieving sales targets.
- Gathering market intelligence.
- Business development for new customers, new products & applications. Identifying new business areas, products & markets.
- Developing & maintaining market communication including website, product brochures & portfolios.
- Introduction of new concepts, methods and ideas in the organization for strengthening the marketing and sales process and organization's growth.
- Nurturing the customer relations post after sales for customer delight and repeat orders.
Knowledge & Skills required
- Marketing / Sales of Capital equipment and Systems such as Waste heat recovery boilers, Hot water / Hot Air / Steam Systems, Thermal Oil Systems, Power Plants, etc. or similar capital equipment.
- Project marketing.
- Business development / creating global tie ups.
- International marketing.
- Well traveled, matured and clear in thinking process and implementation
Interested professionals may apply with confidence sharing the following details
1) Updated CV
2) Current CTC
3) Expected CTC
4) Notice period
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.