IT Recruiter at Snapminds Technologies LLP
Views:224 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Salary Planning - Compensation & Rewards Operation - FMCG (7-10 yrs)
As a Compensation and Benefits specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing, managing and administering our employees' rewards, perks and benefits.
- Your role will be extremely important as you will be developing programs that to improve performance, engagement and satisfaction of our employees responsible for overseeing employee compensation and benefits, compensation databases, job descriptions, benchmark compensation as well as annual performance reviews.
- Design a compensation package based on business goals and strategy
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture
- Create and analyze job descriptions evaluations and classifications
- Conduct salary and labor market research to define benchmarks
- Apply effective communication strategies
- Assess employees needs by conducting organizational surveys
- Keep abreast with new trend and best practice in the filed
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations
- Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports
- Previous working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist for (5) years
- Prior experience in HR operations and knowledge of best practices
- Good understanding of full cycle hiring process
- Familiarity with current employment rules and regulations
- Hands on experience with HR software (HRIS)
- Hands on experience with quantitative and qualitative research
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.