Senior Manager - Business Operations at Haarvard Management Consultants
Views:3971 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Safety - Green Field Project (3-7 yrs)
Safety Management :
- Design & review the safety policy for the plant
- Process review of the health and safety performance
- Comply with all applicable health and safety statutory regulations
- Maintain and continually upgrade health and safety standards at the plant.
- Conduct risk assessments, safety audits regularly and take all measures to identify fire and safety hazards, arising at plant and around the plant
- Educate & Train employees on Safety & health parameters
- Ensure compliance of safety regulations from all the employees in the plant
- Implement Behavior Based Safety Program at the plant.
- Consider appropriate action in case of a violation of Safety act in the premises
- Periodical verification on all safety equipment to ensure quality in good manner
- Identify the hazard and risks for fire within the plant and control them with appropriate measures.
- Create a documented procedures and provide them in place for safe evacuation in case of emergency
- Ensure Safety of the employees during use of work equipment
- Control the exposure of persons and the environment to substance hazardous to health, to prevent injury, illness or damage
- Incorporate ergonomic principles in all aspects of the working environment in order to prevent injury and ill-health.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.