Manager - SaaS Sales - US Market (3-12 yrs)
SaaS Sales Manager - US Market
- You will be identifying and prospects.
- You will run Outbound campaigns (email, call Linkedin) and generate meetings.
- You will be conducting product demos for prospects and convert them into paying customers.
- You will have a monthly qualified meeting and bookings target.
- You will keep all customer interactions updated in our CRM and provide weekly updates on the progress against goals.
- You will be assessed on the quality of your pipeline and CRM hygiene.
- Your compensation will include a base payout plus an attractive sales commission structure.
- You will be in centivized based on booking generated every month along with other kickers announced from time to time.
- 5-8 years in b2b SaaS Product Sales.
- SaaS subscription sales ($24k ARR and above) in global markets.
- Sales experience in the US and EU Market.
- Hands-on experience in conducting product demos.
- Prior experience in managing the full sales cycle - prospecting, scoping, demo negotiation, booking, expansion.
- Familiarity with SaaS sales metrics.
- Comfortable working in an autonomous and metric-driven environment