Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:4726 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Manager - SaaS Sales - International - EdTech Startup (2-7 yrs)
Here is an opportunity for a fantastic career filled with learning and growth in a vibrant, intellectually challenging environment!
Our client is one of India's leading ed-tech company that offers high quality, impactful and industry relevant learning programs to working professionals through convenient technology-enabled blended and online modes, enabling them to develop new competencies and achieve career growth without disrupting their career. Apart from providing India's #1 rated analytics course popular executive MBA programs and specialized courses such as the Financial Risk Analytics program.
The team comprises of passionate individuals having an excellent blend of entrepreneurial and industry experience. Its founding team has been part of multiple successful startups in the US and India. The team members are alumni of leading institutions like Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, Kellog, IIT Mumbai, Duke, MDI, IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Shillong and have previously worked in companies such as Tiger Global, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Boston Consulting Group, Zipdial, SAP, and Stratify.
The company has seen a 100 times growth in the number of registered learners in three years, and 30 times revenue growth in the last 3 years. The team has grown from five to 60 and now has offices in Bengaluru and Gurgaon. Their programs are offered in Gurgaon, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
As Manager SAAS Sales (international), you will manage a team of Inside sales executives and ensure growth in their productivity and company's revenues.
What you will do :
- Managing and owning the business goals for inside sales for team
- Developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts;
- Capturing all conversations with prospects in the CRM tool for further analysis and reporting
- Setting and tracking sales targets for your team
- Suggesting and implementing improvements in the sales administration process
- Being part of the planning process, helping shape the strategies and tactics for inside sales, then implementing them to deliver on business goals
- Reporting on sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Ensuring sales, finance and legal policies and procedures and targets are met
Candidate Profile :
- Minimum 2 years experience of sales
- Must have experience in selling to International Audience
- Experience in Solution / Consultative Sales,Tele sales / Inside Sales
- Should have handled Hi volume transactions,
- Should have handled outbound tele sales team of at least 3 people or more.
- Should have generated at least 30 to 70 lacs revenue a month
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent People management and interpersonal skills