Manager - Rural Transformation - Capacity Building - Social Sector (2-12 yrs)
The foundation largely manages the philanthropic capital of an organization and works closely with many leading Indian and global advisors in the social sector space. The position would involve working with a tight-knit team to maximize philanthropic impact through following core areas:
(a) Capacity Building and Sector Engagement focused at working with a strong NPO network, building their organization effectiveness, managing strategic partnerships and other social sector engagements including advocacy which help to strengthen the ecosystem.
(b) Rural Transformation focused at addressing key rural issues and supports initiatives such as Desilting of water bodies, Natural farming, and Village Social Transformation Mission.
(c) Other significant projects (Education, Health, Urban Development & Violence against women)
Key Responsibilities :
1. To anchor & liaison collaborative relationships with various stakeholders, end-to-end project management of projects with desired deliverables including and not limited to RFP circulation, partners identification, proposal evaluations, building potential partnerships, project design, concurrent monitoring and outcome analysis
2. Stakeholder management & communication
3. Create meaningful content for both internal and external formal
4. Support on key ongoing projects that Rural Transformation vertical needs co-ordination & assistance
5. Related administrative work for the projects including and not limited to MIS, compliance, database, documentation, internal reporting
Skills Required :
- Project management, problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Proactive and organized, with strong time management and planning skills
- Ability to travel extensively across India
- Good listening and communication skills
- Good networking skills and relationship building skills with various stakeholders across the spectrum i.e. individuals, institutions and organizations
- Proficient in MS Office and has sound knowledge of web and social media platforms
- Ability to anchor conversations and effectively close out dialogues
- Good understanding of development sector ecosystem at a macro level
- A strategic perspective of the ecosystem
- Postgraduate or Graduate from reputed institution with an experience of managing Agriculture/Horticulture/Rural Development/Natural Resources Management/Water Management or related projects.
- Minimum 2 years in the development sector preferably rural experience (Anyone with an average experience of less than 18 months in a role need not apply)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.