Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:193 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Rural Marketing - BFS (5-10 yrs)
Marketing manager -Rural Marketing
- To ensure the rural marketing strategy for the business with respect to competition benchmarking are being designed & executed.
- Ensure creation and execution of a defined marketing strategy and communications that supports growth and enhances market share and generates revenue in rural locations
- Executing the integrated marketing campaign to achieve the brand & business goals in the rural markets.
- Implement overall strategy to localized catchment led marketing plans and activities ; Bank Marketing and BTL activities
- To monitor the pulse of the trends in the Rural marketing space. Know the business and the target customers.
- To ensure proper implementation of ATL, BTL and TTL campaigns as per business needs
- To ensure innovative, creative programs, driving engagement and viability of products
- Master's degree in business administration or related field.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across cross- functional teams and communicate with all levels of management across the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to quickly grasp new subject matter
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce CRM software.