Manager - Robotics Process Automation - HealthTech (10-20 yrs)
Industry : Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category : IT & Systems
Job Description :
- Manage and oversee the development & deployment of high-quality software products. The incumbent will ensure teams adopt and follow modern engineering practices to deliver high-quality, high-value products.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading product company in the US, providing technology-enabled revenue cycle management products which transform and solve challenges across health systems, hospitals, and physician practices.
- Should possess leadership qualities, inspire, grow and evolve a highly creative, innovative and productive team.
- Research, formulate and develop innovative products in the RPA and Intelligent Automation industry.
- Identify & implement the right, advance data and analytics tools, Visualization and decision tools like Python\R for real time analytics.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals.
- Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate towards their use.
- Solutioning the business needs/requirements, participate/drive discussions with business for the documentation of the requirements and solution which can be taken by delivery.
- Recruiting, coaching, mentoring and developing pool of architects and engineers within the organization and ensuring alignment of pool to company-wide vision and strategies.
- Serves as the point of escalation for R&D team concerns and technical challenges.
- 10+ years' hands-on experience on the following of which at least 5 years in leading RPA, Intelligent Automation and managing teams.
- Must have experienced in RPA tool Automation Anywhere and Intelligent Automation with Python and R
- Expertise in OCR and related technology.
- Experience in Java, Tensor Flow, AbbY
- RPA frameworks and automation reporting tools.
- Modern engineering practices such as Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), Test-Driven Development (TDD), using the Microsoft .NET stack
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to contribute in a leading healthtech product organization; reporting directly into the Director of RPA
- Market leading compensation
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Prateek Taneja on +91 124 452 5497.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.