CEO at People Connect Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:382 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Road/Infra Finance - Banking/NBFC (1-6 yrs)
- Be skilled in financial modelling and financial analysis
- Have prior experience into project financing, regulatory finance, debt syndication, bond financing, infrastructure deal advisory
- Have prepared infrastructure models from scratch and/or have significant experience into model audits/reviews
- Have knowledge of financing structures, particularly debt and equity finance and other types of project based financing
- Have experience of PPP/PFI transactions or exposure of working on one or more infrastructure sector/Raod sectors / Highway projects (mandatory)
- Have an ability to interpret and present outputs from financial models to support the commercial advice to onshore/client
- Monitoring progress for invested projects to highlight issues on a timely basis. This needs to be achieved by working actively with on-site teams.
- Create a robust MIS system to monitor project progress on daily basis.
- Working extensively with external advisors and diligence partners to determine project cost, expected project timelines, evaluating bill of quantities (BOQs), analyzing contractual documentation etc. Cross evaluating the of the project due-diligence findings.
- Preparing periodic update on the invested projects for presenting it to the investment committee
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.