Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:2459 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Risk/Policy & Privacy Compliance - IT (12-20 yrs)
- Impact on the Business Champion standard wide approach towards risk assurance, create a culture where it is seen as part of day job good practice.
- Define standard awareness raising programme on risk assurance and work with local teams to implement it
- Ensures that risk assurance agenda is continuously present for local leadership teams. Lead wide risk reviews and report results to local management.
- Be the trusted point of contact for management and local leadership on providing guidance around risk management and mitigation plans
- Create and maintain risk and mitigation register with regular reporting at local and vertical levels policies and standards
- Define standard awareness programme on policy compliance and assurance and work with local teams to implement.
- Define common policies and standards and help local teams to introduce and operate a policy committee to develop policies and ensure regular reporting of non compliance
- Define standard consequence management
- Best practice sharing
- Actively promote and help introducing - best practices- (i.e. process and compliance practices which contributes to value creation)
Other activities :
- Act as key point of contact for Internal Audit on planning audits, reporting findings and follow up status of findings (i.e. issue tracking)
- Ensure ongoing interactions with all Group compliance functions (e.g. Group Compliance, Group Risk, Global Privacy, etc)
- Data Privacy Define tailored Privacy Compliance approach with following Group requirements, the laws of the Data Controller and the GDPR regulation
- Work with Privacy lead and with local Privacy officers to implement effective DPP and GDPR compliance.
- Define monitoring and reporting to cater internal and external stakeholders needs incl all local markets and Group functions.
- Lead Privacy management and work with Group Privacy team
- Ensure oversight/assurance over the quality of the privacy controls and resource/skillset availability of local privacy teams
- Act as escalation point in data breach cases and privacy incidents
- Reports to Privacy Sponsor and have direct access to Director to maintain independence as per the GDPR regulation
- Customers, Suppliers and Third Parties leadership team local management
- Vertical management teams
- Local and vertical compliance teams
- Opco management who depend on services
- Business development and migration programme office teams
- Group functions including - Group Compliance, Group Risk, Global Privacy, Group Internal Audit
Leadership and Teamwork :
- Expected to be the lead on all aspects of risk and compliance assurance
- Exposure to multiple business leaders across many locations and functions
- Need to work with both Group and internal risk assurance, DPP and compliance teams and act as point of coordination
- Contribute to delivery of Internal Audit issue tracking actions and avoid overdue findings
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.