Manager - Risk Modeling - Stress Testing Forecasting - BFSI (8-14 yrs)
Risk Modeling - Manager (Stress Testing forecasting)
- The Model/Analysis/Valid Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role.
- Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems.
- Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices.
- Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub function/ job family.
- Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information.
- Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact.
- Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results.
- Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner.
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information.
- Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities.
- Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Develops, enhances, and validates the methods of measuring and analyzing risk, for all risk types including market, credit and operational. Also, may develop, validate and strategize uses of scoring models and scoring model related policies.
- Supports the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Risk programs, policies and practices for Risk Management.
- Reviews institutional or retail analytics and Models and other documents to ensure compliance with various regulatory and legal requirements.
- Identifies potential risks and escalates for further review.
- Handles preliminary investigations, assists with reconciliation procedures and prepares routine correspondence.
- Creates and maintains reports for control, tracking, and analysis purposes and ensures appropriate and secure retention of documents.
- Works with more senior staff in investigating and responding to customer and operational complaints.
- Interacts and works with other areas within Risk Management, as necessary.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5+ years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
Education : Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Skills required : SAS, Development of regulatory models such as PD, LGD,CCAR,CECL, Diversity is preferred