Principle Consultant at Insightsquared
Views:286 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Risk Modeling - BFSI (2-9 yrs)
Manager Risk Modeling
- Model development and monitoring experience in CECL/IFRS9/Basel/CCAR models for Home Lending, Auto, Unsecured (Cards, Loans, Small Business Loans, Other) portfolios and commercial portfolios.
- Good understanding of PD, LGD &EAD models, Economic capital modelling, stress testing models development from regulatory requirements standpoint.
- Development of Application Scorecards, Behavioural scorecards, rating models, cash flow simulation models.
- Review & Development of Basel rating model documents/framework for EBA and PRA guidelines.
- Develop credit risk policies/procedure documents.
Ideally, the candidate should also have :
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Broad consulting and project management skills, effective written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel to meet client needs
Candidates interested in working with a Big4 & serving NP or have 1-2 months of official NP can apply.