Director at Mirus Solutions
Views:655 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Risk Management - Investment Risk (4-10 yrs)
Development of Portfolio Risk Control Framework
- Reviews current portfolio risk control framework for equity, offshore, fixed income and PMS on an ongoing basis.
- Reviews the existing control policies and guidelines on an ongoing basis for both debt & equity.
- Suggests updates of policies and guidelines as per regulatory and internal norms, and establishes a revised monitoring framework that can be implemented.
- Seeks out for updates from regulatory bodies like SEBI and AMFI for changes in guidelines.
- Draws out a new control process flow in case of any changes and updates Head - Risk Management.
- Presents the new process flow to the Investment team for concurrence and implements the same across various functions
- Sends out relevant communication on the changes in the policies and guidelines to concerned functions.
- Reviews the new process flows and policies post-implementation on an annual basis for further updates.
- Takes the responsibility for risk control framework for offshore entity
- Monitors portfolio risk for various investments done by the Investments team to assess portfolio risks
- Runs trend analysis on historical data received from the investment team for the portfolio and arrives at risk trends in terms of ratios, benchmarking with other mutual funds, duration-carry analysis, etc.
- Analyses the credit exposure and rating changes and its impact on the portfolio with regards to the investments in various schemes, thereby making an assessment of risk adjusted performance.
- Provides the findings thereafter to the investment team for risk mitigation and follows up on the same.
- Monitors and analyses various portfolio related risks and provides analysis and highlights key risks to the CEO by way of a monthly meeting implemented during the year to act as a mechanism to highlight key risks and take necessary precaution/action basis comments by the CEO
- Provides performance attribution analysis of Equity/Fixed income funds to the Fund Management Team and Senior Management on monthly basis and the Investment Committee on a quarterly basis
- Provides details on credit risk, risks in structured products like PTC, etc. to Fund Management Team and Senior Management to facilitate business decision making.
- Prepares and analyses the risk appetite for portfolios and presents scenarios of key risk drivers (like equity market, credit default, widening of credit spreads,rise in interest rates, increase in OPEX and reduction in fees) for the business plan.
- Runs contribution analysis, maturity profile analysis and stress testing analysis for interest rates, credit risks, liquidity risks, etc.
- Gathers portfolio data from external sources and runs risk adjusted performance analysis using ratio analysis vis-vis other competing funds
- Provides monthly analysis for the newsletter post sign off from Head - Risk Management on a monthly basis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.