Recruitment at Naukri.com
Views:2484 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Risk & Control - Investment Bank (14-18 yrs)
Leadership role / Risk & Control / Investment Bank
The person is responsible for applying effective risk management and decision-making capability, anticipating, and assessing the potential impacts of risk within the bank.
Your responsibilities :
As Risk & Controls Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for pro-actively driving the assessment and implementation of risk framework and policy compliance/changes, converting these into appropriate strategies/action plans
- Coaches and supports colleagues across the bank to improve understanding and embed a proactive risk culture
- Responsible for the analysis of risk reporting and metrics used to inform decision making
- To support and regularly engage with relevant stakeholders including 2nd & 3rd Line of Defence, functional risk teams, etc
- Ensure internal and external stakeholder satisfaction by delivering Risk & Control actions in a timely manner
- Initiate and support thematic exploration, deep dives, read across and oversight of the risk profile linked to control/conduct failures and operational events
- To support change initiatives across the business, ensuring upstream risks as well as supporting the assessment of the impact of regulation changes, developing and delivering appropriate strategies/action plans to comply
- Drive and support the plans to improve engagement within the unit/function e.g.: communication, employee wellbeing, corporate & social responsibility
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.