Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:3025 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Risk & Compliance/Internal Audit (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a AM / Manager- ERM & Compliance with a leading provider of debt management and recovery solutions based at Gurgaon.
Job Details :
Job Details :
Location : Gurgaon
CTC : 14 L - 17 L ( Fixed)
Education : Chartered Accountant (Manager - 2005/06/07 Batch)
Experience : 5+ years of internal audit experience
Shift : Manager - 12 noon -9 pm, 5 days working,
CIA, CISA etc., Experience of designing/working on an ERM framework
Assist in performing the Annual Risk Assessment, perform Internal Audits, Process Reviews and control assessments to evaluate the adequacy of overall control environment. Also responsible for leading and/or assisting in Sox implementation and testing, compliance with COSO framework, ad-hoc projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Perform annual risk assessment and assist in fomalizing an annual audit and compliance calendar,
- Conceptualizing/ Identifying risks at enterprise level.
- Leading/participating in scoping the audits,
- Assisting in the development of an audit plan/ programme and test steps for assigned audit projects
- Coordinating and participating in the completion of audit test procedures, performing process and control reviews, agreeing observations, recommendations and target remediation dates with process owners, preparing draft report for managers review
- Performing follow up on supervisor comments, providing first level review of workpapers, Making/ assisting in making oral/written presentations to management.
- Reviewing policies/procedures/charters and participating/leading any new initiatives related to the ERM department
- Assisting with Sox 404 implementation and testing reviews and other adhoc audits, management requests
- Providing the necessary supervision to assigned audit staff (if any)
- Participating in audit or consulting assignments as required at other international locations
- Researching on industry best practices, benchmarking, upcoming laws and other external resources to keep update with operational changes
- Management of direct reports (reporting to the role)
Required Skills, Education & Experience Preferred Skills, Education & Experience:
- Must have experience of Sox 404 documentation and testing cycles.
- Knowledge of COSO control framework.
- Should have done process reviews, internal audit. Knowledge of FDCPA, FCPA, COSO framework, other laws related to debt collection business.
- Excellent MS Powerpoint skills
- Strong knowledge & understanding of internal auditing standards/ techniques as well as general accounting methods, principles and practices.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- The ability to focus on details and perform all required functions timely and with accuracy.
- Willing to travel Globally ( Manager)
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume with the below mentioned details:
Current Location :
CA Passout Year :
Willing to travel Globally ( Manager) - 50% :
Post Qualification Exp :
Exp in Risk Enterprise (yrs) :
Experience of Sox 404 documentation (yrs):
Knowledge of COSO or any other accounting framework FDCPA,FCPA etc.(Please Specify) :
Current Organization :
Current Desgn :
Current Gross CTC :
Monthly Take Home :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Thanks in advance. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please feel free to connect for any further clarifications.
Co-Founder & Partner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.