Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:135 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Risk & Compliance - Infrastructure Business - CA/CS (5-7 yrs)
- Based on past industry experience, ongoing experience of operating assets within the portfolio & DD reports, review the Risk Assessment presented by the team for each new investment being presented to the IC/Board. Highlight gaps, if any, on the risks and mitigation thereof
- Support in implementation of the ERM framework
- For the operating assets, maintain and update the risk register and be responsible for reporting the same to the Management and to the relevant risk committees at periodic intervals.
- From a good governance and best practices perspective, review various controls, and checks and balances in place, initiate new processes and practices, if required, and implement a process of review and audit (internal functional audits)
- Document policies, procedures & guidelines for various processes
- Review the processes, policies, guidelines and practices in place and benchmark them with appropriate best practices
- Ensure incorporation of internal/external audit findings, if any, into the processes and practices
- Coordinating Internal audit with external professional firm
- Identification of areas for process automation & Business Process Re-engineering
- Maintain a tracker for key compliances: a) statutory permits / consents / approvals; b) other statutory and internal compliances 3) business related insurance; etc. and ensure that each compliance, permit, has an owner and that they are valid at all times.
- Manage the compliance management tool and coordinate with service provider.
- Organize & coordinate periodic onsite assessment of statutory compliances across all investments.
- Maintain a CS trackers and tracking the timely closure
- Takeover of relevant documents related to the function
- Follow-up with the Seller for closure of agreed tasks related to function
- Creating repository of take-over documents
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- CA / MBA (Fin.) + Engineering degree would be an added advantage
- Eye for detail
- Articulate; good oral, writing and presentation skills
- Effective communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Has an urge for continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to think out of the box
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.