Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:17507 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Risk & Compliance - CA - BPO/BFSI/KPO (6-12 yrs)
We are looking for Manager - Risk and Compliance for a client with a global presence Gurgaon.
Relocation Expenses involved will not be borne by the client.
CTC : 11 L - 13 L ( INCL variable)
Experience : CA 9 to 10 years of Post Qualification experience ( Batch 2012 and before), client facing role
Reporting to : DGM - Risk and Compliance
Nature of the Role : Client facing & Team Handling
Role Summary :
- The Manager is responsible to maintain Risk framework and its associated controls and reporting. This role is responsible to evaluate overall risk in Finance, Operations, technology risk, HR,IT,Infosec maintain an active view, and report on the actual, mitigated and residual risk in the organization to the top management.
- All compliance closure activities are coordinated through this role, including the control and actual submissions for closure
Operational Excellence :
- Collect information and review documentation to ensure that risk scenarios are identified and evaluated.
- Assemble risk scenarios to estimate the likelihood and impact of significant risk events to the organization.
- Correlate identified risk scenarios to relevant business processes to assist in identifying risk ownership.
- Validate risk appetite and tolerance with senior leadership and key stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Collect and validate data that measure key risk indicators (KRIs) to monitor and communicate their status to relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor and communicate key risk indicators (KRIs) and management activities to assist relevant stakeholders in their decision-making process.
- Facilitate independent risk assessments and risk management process reviews to ensure they are performed efficiently and effectively.
- Identify and report on risk, including compliance, to initiate corrective action and meet business and regulatory requirements
- Plan, supervise and conduct testing to confirm continuous efficiency and effectiveness of information systems controls
- Formation of Risk governance Committee at entity level .Organise and Conduct Risk Governance meetings
- Being Part of Steering Committee
- Serve as liaison to auditors, consultants, and the bank Compliance Committee regarding documentation and review of information compliance.
- Communicate audit and review results to appropriate parties; ensure that issues are addressed and corrective actions are implemented.
- Excellency and Proficient in handling Internal Audits across the entity level
- Sound Knowledge of of designing, implementation and Testing of ICFR/IFC at entity level /Process Level
- Well versed with industrial regulatory and Legal norms
People and Culture :
- Manage team effectively at entity level
- Lead, Guide and support the efforts of team members towards the achievement of the team objectives and deliverables
- Should be proactive in communication with stakeholders.
- Timely audits to avoid financial losses .
- Checks and measures highlight risks to mitigate losses .
- Should be highly client oriented.
- Excellent communication skills and presentable
- Make sure that the deliverables are efficiently and effectively delivered within the defined timelines agreed with the clients
- Any adhoc request from the client or operations should be performed effectively .
- Results / outcome orientated
- Should have sound experience in providing Risk advisory Services
- Sound knowledge of handling external Audits SOX, SAS 70, Beam Audit,OSR Audit,Infosec Audit
- Well versed with Finance & Accounting operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If the above profile suits you, Kindly forward your updated resume the below mentioned details :
Current Residence Location :
Ok for UK shift :
CA - Passout Year :
Post Qual Exp :
Exp in Internal Audit (Yrs) :
Exp in Risk & Compliance :
Is your current role Client facing :
Are you currently handling team :
Current Direct Reportees :
Current Company :
Current Desgn (Yrs) :
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable) :
Expected CTC :
DOB & Age :
Notice Period :
Min NP to be served ( Options available) :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.