Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:272 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Manager - Risk & Compliance - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
Manager- Risk and Compliance ( Delhi/ NCR) for a very large and global Indian MNC growing rapidly in domestic as well as global markets. MBA/M.Com with a minimum of 5 years of well-rounded experience in all aspects of Compliance and risk management.
- With the increasing G.R.C. cell portfolio, we need a team to handle the complexities and administrative actions involved in this cell.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
- Draft, modify and implement company policies.
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity.
- Assess the business's future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies.