Founder at Serving Skill
Views:3749 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Risk Advisory/SAP Controls - BFSI (8-11 yrs)
As a Risk Advisory manager, you work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organisations to grow, innovate, protect and optimize their business performance playing your part in building a better working world.
The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional Company experience lasts a lifetime.
It is expected that you actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external business relationships and contribute to improve operational efficiency on engagements and internal initiatives. In line with our commitment to quality, continuously strive for high quality deliverable on all your projects. As a project manager it is expected that you anticipate, identify and mitigate any risks and issues on your projects and help to create a positive learning culture, coach, counsel and develop your junior team members.
- Work as project manager and drive the delivery of Risk & Control transformation engagements for SAP environment
- Lead client conversations to review/create Risk & Control framework to strength internal control program and minimise risks
- Demonstrate sound technical understanding of Risk Control Assessment (RCA) for SAP environment. This include, (a) analysis of existing processes to determine the effectiveness of controls and (b) an evaluation of failed controls.
- Lead SAP control review engagements and contribute in establishing test plans, test scripts, performing procedure testing and providing recommendations.
- Review technological enhancement requirements such as Automation and Data Analytics to drive efficiency in evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of the controls to minimise cost of compliance
- Work effectively as a team leader, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating clients and EY leadership on status of assigned engagements.
- Have analytical ability to simplify complex situations in as systematic, logical manner by identifying issues, making comparisons, setting priorities and assessing implications
- Build connect with client stakeholders, understand their business challenges/pain areas and work with leadership to propose innovative solutions
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
- Help manage the financial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking financials, proactive Project management and tracking of issues.
- Demonstrate flexibility to travel to the customer locations on need basis.
- Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, EY products and service lines
- Actively assess / identify account mining opportunities
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to achieve exceptional client service.
- Develop people through effective coaching and mentoring
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback.
- Contribute to people-related initiatives including recruiting, retaining, appraisal and training
- Contribute towards building and strengthening team competency for controls transformation
- Facilitate training sessions to coach and mentor team members and share engagement learnings
- Participate in the organization-wide people initiatives
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills of team members and self
- Should cross skill and cross train the team members as per the business requirements.
Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Requirements (including experience, skills and additional qualifications)
Mandatory skills requirements:
- 8+ years of advisory experience in Risk & Control Domain in SAP environment.
- Experience within professional services or related roles within industry.
- Deep understanding of the COSO framework, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (Sections 302 and 404), GDPR etc
- Experience in performing test of design and effectiveness for internal controls related to SOD, ITAC, ITDM, ICFR and IFRS along with the ability to articulate best practice recommendations
- Should have completed at least 3 end to end Risk & Control engagements covering pre & post implementation reviews, assessments, control design and testing for SAP ECC and/or S4 HANA landscape
- Strong understanding of key Risks & Controls within business processes such as Record to Report, Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash in SAP ECC environment
- Sound knowledge of automated, semi-automated and manual controls for configuration, data migration, interfaces to mobile devices and cloud platforms in SAP ECC and S/4 HANA environment
- Good understanding of risks and controls for S/4 HANA modules (Simple Finance, Simple Logistics, Cash Management, TRM etc.) and Fiori apps
- Understanding of Risk and Controls in Success Factors and Ariba would be an added advantage
- Understanding of methodologies and approaches used in conducting risk and regulatory reviews, gap analysis and impact assessments
- Demonstrated industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices)
- Exposure to RPA tools such as Blue Prism, UI Path will be a big plus
- Relevant professional qualifications such as CA/ CPA/MBA/ B.E./ B.Tech/ MCA/ MS
- Prior Big-4/consulting experience preferred.
- Good to have certifications - SAP functional modules, CISA, CRISC, 21CFR part 11, PMP
Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Support management in go to market strategy and key account management.
- Understand the business requirements and support practice development initiatives as required.
- Apply analytical thinking to enhance service delivery.
- Maintain connect with clients to tab opportunities for constant growth and improvement.
- Sales focus - Support pursuits, client proposals by directly working with the region partners and senior managers as required.
- Innovation focus Apply technological enhancement such as data analytics, intelligent automation -and new age testing techniques to drive efficiency in evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of the controls while improving the result accuracy and visualization of findings.
Other key Responsibilities:
- Work with the team and the client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and addresses the risks inherent in the engagement.
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients.
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapt methods & practices to fit operational team needs & contribute to thought leadership documents.
- Periodically review status of engagements managed, prepare management presentations, and perform quality review of teams work products.
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client's business.
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.