Consultant at BNC Global
Views:247 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Risk Advisory - Big4/Consulting Firm - CA (5-7 yrs)
Manager - Risk Advisory
BNC is hiring for Big 4 for internal audit role at manager level for Ahmedabad / Mumbai / Pune locations
1. Responsible for internal audit procedures and work programs for clients.
2. Execute the assignment as per internal standards.
3. Drafting of report as per internal standards.
4. Ensuring compliance with Audit Standards & completing audits within timelines
5. Take up internal audit assignments by defining the scope
6. Identification of risk and cost reduction opportunities for our clients.
7. Recommend measures for improving efficiency, productivity and reducing costs.
8. To review Business process & internal controls.
9. Use various analytical tools, rating indices to evaluate, benchmark processes, and environment in Client organizations.
10. Develop knowledge of specific business, industry, technical and environmental risks to focus work on highest risks.
11. Demonstrating knowledge of client decision-making and support processes and key client business drivers.
12. Travelling for auditing purposes
Desired Candidate Profile : CA with 5-7 years of post qualification experience in internal audit from top consulting firms