Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:1479 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Risk Advisory - BFSI - Big4 (4-9 yrs)
Big4 - Manager - Risk advisory - BFSI
Role & Responsibilities :
This role will include developing and reviewing risk, governance and regulatory strategies, developing risk consulting solutions for BFSI clients including asset management and shared services (captives/outsourced service providers). It will involve business development, project and program management, leading teams and P/L management skills.
Domain Experience :
- The individual should have relevant work experience in financial services related environment [viz; should have worked across Banking / Asset Management/Shared Services/ Insurance / NBFCs /FIs in Retail or Corporate space]
- Knowledge of core processes and IT environment will be given preference
The Individual :
- Ability to interface with CXO of large clients. Should have the experience of making presentations and business pitches to senior client audience (CEO / Board/ Independent Directors). Internal Audit experience will be given consideration but not mandatory.
- Needs to have a technical bent of mind, hands on experience in the past will be preferred. Needs to lead by example. Preference would be given to candidates who have worked in strategic projects in the recent past
- Should be a high performance individual who is keen to explore new areas and has the ability to manage a Steep learning curve.
- Willing to travel and work out of remote client locations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.