Operations Lead at Eureca.ai
Views:2159 Applications:639 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Rider Operations - eVehicle Startup (4-8 yrs)
eBikeGo, a start-up of the year winner in 2017, is today a leading player dedicated to electrifying India with smart EV vehicles that power the last mile delivery ecosystem in India. Through the last 4 years since inception, eBikeGo has created its own platform of more than 3000 electric bikes that are powering the last mile delivery ecosystem in high growth sectors like food and grocery delivery, e- commerce, hyperlocal, logistics, micro-mobility and more. The client list of Swiggy, Zomato, Delhivery, Jio, Uber, Jio, Amazon and more currently helps complete 35k+ deliveries daily on eBikeGo.
eBikeGo is growing at a rapid pace. Recently, they've announced a partnership to install 3000+ e-vehicles smart charging stations across 5 cities in India and international launches in US and South Africa. This is in addition to the expansion of the last mile-delivery product that is witnessing exceptional week-on- week growth.
- Engage and support riders PAN India
- Build solid relationships with riders and foster a close-knit community within the riders group
- Analyse riders- metrics and demographics and execute on initiatives to build a top-notch rider proposition
- Lead and execute local engagement strategies, prioritising the right projects to meet riders- needs
- Build value proposition through different engagement activities, such as events, partnerships or benefit offerings
- Evaluate and enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of operational support to our riders
- Strategic Thinking - Visualize long-term rider strategy and create a clear roadmap to execute on the strategy
Skills you'll need:
- Creativity to ideate, design and contribute to discussions and projects around riders- campaigns
- Motivation and drive to execute quickly and effectively
- Inquisitive and curious to challenge the status quo in a fast-paced working environment
- Critical thinking across different scenarios and the ability to make both tactical and strategic recommendations based on the situation at hand
- Comfort applying data analytics and statistical principles to quickly identify issues and make decisions - Strong problem solving and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Effective communication to influence external and internal stakeholders
- Data-driven decision making ability & sound judgment through analytical thinking to assess project performance.
eBikeGo is on-track to be a major player in increasing electric vehicles penetration in the last mile delivery ecosystem of India. Apply to be a part of this exciting journey and shape the future of a $20 billion+ market just in India, growing by 30% every year.