Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:1755 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Manager - RFP Support - Insurance Broking (2-8 yrs)
RFP Support Insurance Broking - 2-8 years- Mumbai (US or UK Shift)
An exciting job opportunity for a dynamic and result-driven professional having an experience of providing bid management support & the RFP Support and will be responsible for supporting the sales team in answering the RFI/RFP questions.
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing advisory, broking and financial solutions to millions of customers across the globe.
1. Responsible for supporting the sales team, and RFP efforts including assisting in creating a first-level response, maintaining response repository and maintaining RFP results tracker
2. Understanding clients requirements and preparing RFI, RFP, RFQ Responses & providing effective and timely responses to Request for Proposal (RFP) and support the Sales team.
3. Designing and implementing highest standards of customer service and satisfaction across all areas of business.
1. Graduate/Post Graduate with 2-6 years of experience in Pre-sales, Bid Support and Bid Management or proposal writing preferably working in the BFSI Industry.
2. Excellent proposal writing skills.
3. Experience in working on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign or other related applications / tools
4. Excellent presentation, oral communication skills and negotiation skills with strong writing and editing skills required.
5. Good industry knowledge; target oriented individual with outstanding analytical and strategic thinking skills.
What is in it for you?
1. Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firms of the world.
2. Fast track career growth.
If this role excites you and you think this will add value to your career, you can share your updated CV & I will reach out to you for a confidential discussion on the role.