Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:248 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Rewards - IT/Manufacturing Firm - APAC Region (10-15 yrs)
APAC Rewards Manager
The incumbent will be involved to create rewards strategy for APAC.
1. Deploy the Global processes (Salary Budget, Salary Increase monitoring, Benchmarking, BSC roll-out and alignment, Bonus accruals, Benefits, LTI, ESOPs roll-out, etc.)
2. Align C&B policies with Global C&B policies according to the local (legal) context to implement new C&B policies successfully
3. Monitor monthly salary increase and inform about the same to the respective stakeholders
4. Analyze different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and prepare reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness
5. Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
6. Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of workforce that contribute the most value
7. Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
8. Plan, develop, evaluate, improve, and communicate methods and techniques for data retrieval, data collection, data analysis and data quality
9. Manage the design and development of tools to assist and to guide managers through compensation decisions
10. Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation and HR policies
11. Work on ad hoc request for data processing, data analysis and interpretation
12. Work under the guidance of Head of Compensation and Benefits (India)
1. Implement and adapt different schemes of the variable remuneration in line with the global guidelines
2. Ensure that the incentive schemes are communicated and implemented as per timelines
1. Administer the current employee benefit programs
2. Suggest proposals to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with global guidelines and legal requirements
- Post Graduate in Human Resources Management or related degree with managerial experience
- At least 10 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits with at least the last 5 years leading a regional or global role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.