Advisor at Maaris Global
Views:566 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
Manager - Revenue Management & Receivables Controlling - CA (5-8 yrs)
In the role of Manager : Revenue Management and Receivables Controlling, you will be responsible for overall Revenue Management covering order to collection; Receivables management and controlling; creation of work order; revenue budget creation and updating for new order won; timely billing in coordination with practices; follow ups and receivables collections; client account reconciliation; TDS and GST reconciliations of client accounts of all entities of the Group, including its overseas subsidiaries.
Our client is implementing ERP system. You will play an active part in the project, specifically on key areas such as data migration, change management, user acceptance testing, go live, and hyper care of Revenue Management module. On an on-going basis, s/he will be responsible for ensuring that the system's capabilities are effectively leveraged to meet the Group's growing needs.
In the role you would be responsible for :
- Revenue Budgetary control including maintenance of Revenue budgets; Work order creations; invoicing and reporting on variances with commentaries.
- Transactional accounting including Accounts Receivables.
- Receivable's collections and follow up with clients.
- Coordination with Practice leaders for billing
- Client account reconciliations
- TDS and GST reconciliations on client accounts
- Foreign Exchange risk management
- Year close, including statutory audit for Revenue function.
- Internal controls including development and implementation of policies on Revenue Management function
- Exception handling including stakeholder complaints.
- Team management including resource planning, hiring, training, rotation, work allocation.
- Continuous development and alignment and customization of process for growth
- Performance management of the team, including goal setting and performance reviews
- Developing departmental budget and implementing budgetary controls
- Refining departmental policies and procedures for organization growth and functional effectiveness
You are fit for the role if you have knowledge & experience in :
- Application of accounting standards
- Cost center accounting and reporting
- Revenue management; Receivable's collections and Cash management -
- Recent exposure to ERP environment, on Microsoft ERP platforms.
- Managed a team of at least ten people.
- Reporting experience to top management for a listed company / large professional services organization, for at least 5 years
- Design and implement accounting processes.
Desirable : Accounting and compliances of overseas subsidiaries
Education : Chartered Accountant with 5+ years of post qualification experience of working under ERP environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.