Senior Recruitment Specialist at TeamLease Services Ltd.
Views:285 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Returns Optimization - BFSI Sector (5-10 yrs)
Role Outline/Job Summary :
The position, which would work directly with Global Head of Client Analytics, is responsible for many ICG level analytical projects.
This position is responsible for creating studies / reports for Markets & Securities Services senior management for strategic initiatives specifically for returns optimization on client level across asset classes; example of studies understand trends, concentrations of different metrics and correlation with client revenue.
In order to achieve above, specific accountability will include, but not limited to :
- Understand different risk metrics such as RWA(S) (credit, markets and Operational) and their return on client level.
- Derive insights from data across asset classes.
- Help put a story and take lead in collating insights from team members
- Understand and collate client level and trade level data from different data sources for exploratory analytics.
- Interfaces with Business, key stakeholders, champions & re-engineering leadership to drive reengineering activities.
- Pro-actively communicates with Senior and acts independently, as needed. Creates and delivers executive, high-impact presentations.
- Liaise with different teams in NY and probably in London and HK
- Understand the businesses and identify ways in which team can support
- Master's degree or equivalent or Engineering from tier1/tier2 school
- 5+ years of work experience in strategy or planning teams of an organization (preferably bulge bracket banks)
- Proven track record in service excellence and delivering analytical projects that aided business decision making
- Highly effective communicator, able to interact with senior business managers
- Ability to work independently and take personal initiative
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and experience with VBA
- Sound logical thinking, good attitude/work ethics
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Respect for information confidentiality
Good to have (but not essential):
- Demonstrable experience of influencing and leading across a matrixed organization
- Experience with query building in SQL
- Understanding of Markets products such as Equities, Credit, Rates and / or others will be a plus