HR Manager at Talent Giants Consultancy Services LLP
Views:393 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Retention - Internet/Online (1-5 yrs)
Must Have Skills:
MS-Excel, Data-driven, CleverTap, CRM Tools
What you will do:
- Responsible for key KPIs of customer retention, frequency, Average order value of returning customers, LTV, conversion rates
- Will be responsible to improve retained users / driving repeat
- Drive and monitor A/B and multivariate experiments to optimize key performance metrics
- Responsible for designing engaging customer journeys and loyalty programs to improve customer experience over the longer term
- Managing strategy and communication across all customer touchpoints
- Executing the strategy across touch points in coordination with the acquisition team, customer delight, product, brand, supply chain
- Creating the required communication across channels in terms of content, video, text, audio, images, etc as required in coordination with the agency /in-house team
- Conducting customer research, survey, direct customer calls, and visits to understand customer feedback, profile, reasons for drop off, needs
- Testing, along with evolving our segmentation strategy and scaling our loyalty program to create a best-in-class experience for our customers.
- Work closely with key stakeholders in creative, marketing, technology vendors and more to develop and execute initiatives that drive customer loyalty and engagement.
- Develop robust measurement strategies - both at the campaign level - and at the customer segment level, to measure the short-term and long-term impact of communication/retention strategies
- 1+ years of work experience in e-commerce, growth functions, and product marketing (start-up experience preferred)
- Strong analytical skills, data orientation, and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Good understanding of customer journeys - Retention journeys, website experience, delivery experience, etc
- Experience working with internal and external partners for increasing the lifetime value of customers
- Good understanding of multi-channel campaigns across email, push, in-app, WhatsApp, etc
- Proven track record of growing and analyzing CRM/retention programs and experience in - CRM tools like Clevertap, MoEngage, Adobe, etc.
- Strong foundation in cross-sell/upsell strategies
- Shopify experience is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.