Associate Consultant at HuQuo
Views:159 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Retainer - Consulting Firm (5-7 yrs)
Manager - Retainer
Key Responsibilities/ Key Deliverables :
Recruitments and Selection :
- Manage recruitment for the distribution/RPO efficiently and effectively, both from a cost as well as a qualitative perspective.
- Interact and liaise with HR Business Partners & leadership team on Staffing processes.
- Assist in managing the end-to-end hiring process across the channels in the assigned Zone.
- Manage to source for key positions thereby maximizing ROI from referral programs and consultant contests, use of social media for recruitment & candidate engagement,
- Ensuring a robust manpower pipeline to take care of existing as well as expected vacancies
- Develop the offer recommendations and roll out offer letters
- Prepare and share regular MIS / Dashboards / Analytics
- Manage the recruitment partners - Selection, engagement, cost and delivery management.
- Launch of IJP and Referral policy
- Build sourcing function within TA, streamline and standardise the recruitment function across
- Extensive and efficient market mapping for identifying key talent/ roles available across insurance and adjacencies
Joining & On-Boarding :
- Responsible for smooth on-boarding of new hires
- Collection of all required pre-joining documents.
- Ensuring proper and complete documentation post-selection of candidates.
Background verification :
- Initiating and monitoring the background verification process ensuring completion within TAT. Measures of Success:
- Fulfilment within TAT
- Source Mix
- Hiring Conversions
- Hiring Manager Experience
- Candidate Experience
Job Specifications :
- 5- 7 Years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- PG : MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Knowledge & Skill Matrix:
- Strong experience in sourcing and recruitment, preferably volume hiring/ RPO Set up.
- Excel and power point skills
- Strong focus on delivery and results.
- Ability to manage tough/demanding stakeholders
- High Process Orientation
- Strong Analytical skill